ROG Strix LC II 360 all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with Aura Sync, Intel LGA 1700, 1200, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1155, 1156, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM4/TR4 support and three ROG 120 mm radiator fans
- Seventh Gen Asetek pump delivers exceptional cooling and minimal noise with an operating range starting at 840 rpm.
- Three ROG-designed radiator fans provide optimized airflow and static pressure.
- ARGB lighting on the NCVM-coated pump cover conveys a sleek, modern design.
- Aesthetic perfectly complements ROG motherboards from center stage.
- Reinforced, sleeved tubing offers increased durability.
Emanate Your Style
From end to end, ROG Strix LC II 360 showcases the iconic ROG aesthetic. Engraved ROG lettering on the radiator's side complements the iridescent lettering on the hubs of each fan. And the Aura Sync-compatible pump cover radiates the new ROG logo in any color you choose.
Optimized Fan Design
The ROG radiator fans are specifically tuned to deliver optimum performance on ROG Strix LC II series radiators. The fans generate 81 CFM / 5.0 mmH2O for exceptional cooling efficiency.
Enhanced Pump Design
ROG Strix LC II series is equipped with the latest cooling-plate design. Machined from pure copper, the plate features an array of fine micro-channels that reduce thermal resistance and increase surface area, resulting in lower CPU temperatures.
PWM-Controlled Pump and Fans
PWM control enables both the pump and radiator fans to spin at slower speeds when the CPU is idling or under light load, helping to keep noise levels to a minimum.
ROG Strix LC II series is compatible with a wide range of Intel and AMD motherboard platforms, giving you the flexibility to pair it with your choice of processor. With 380mm of tubing at your disposal, radiator installation is equally as flexible in a variety of chassis.