- 10x faster than a HDD – With incredible read/write speeds the A400 SSD will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems.
- Rugged – A400 is shock- and vibration-resistant for rugged reliability when used in notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
- Ideal for desktops and notebooks – A400 has a 7mm form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space.
Kingston 120GB SSDNow A400 SSD, 2.5″, SATA3, R/W 500/320 MB/s, 7mm
150 in stock
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability
Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest-gen controller for read and write speeds of up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s1, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive* for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system.
- Series: Kingston SSDNow A400
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 120 – 128 GB
- Capacity: 120 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5″”””
- #Hide#Interface Type: SATA
- Interface: SATA3 (6Gb/s)
- Read: up to 500 MB/s
- Write: up to 320 MB/s
- Power Consumption: 0.195W Idle
- Weight/Dimensions: 41g
100 x 69.9 x 7 mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0C~70C
- Storage Temperatures: -40C~85C
- Vibration Operating: 2.17G
- Vibration Non-operating: 20G
- MTBF: 1 million hours
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 40TB
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0700 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years or if the drive exceeds Total Bytes Written (see above)
|Total Bytes Written (TBW)|
|Max Random 4K R/W|