The new Sauron is an excellently designed Mid – Tower Gaming case with a brilliant crafted front panel made of both Mesh & ABS accompanied by a surrounding ARGB LED strip, helping create a stunning gaming atmosphere.
- Design – The Sauron is a well-designed case with room to fit an ATX motherboard and a large circular mesh cut out situated on the front enables direct airflow. One ARGB fan and an ARGB LED strip surrounding the Mesh creates a stunning gaming atmosphere, with the light reflecting from all angles.
- Cooling Support – With plenty of cooling support, the Sauron has the ability to install up to eight fans and room to install up to a 240mm water cooling radiator at the front and top. A 120mm radiator can be fitted at the back of the case.
- Motherboard Sync – You can now take your colour customisation to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect the 3 Pin to a compatible motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans the way you like. Not only does the Master include a 3 Pin AURA but it comes with a VDG connection, compatible with ASUS, MSI and Gigabyte RGB Fusion.
- Easily Sync Your LED Lighting – A smarter and cleaner way to sync your components (fans and LED strips) no hub is required. This unique design enables you to connect your fans and LED strips using the built in IC that is included in the LED strip and by using the 3 Pin 5V Male and Female connections you can control them using the included LED button or through your motherboard set up.
- Tempered Glass – A full left side tempered glass panel has been included allowing the user to show off their internal components and it allows you to show off the glow from the ARGB fans.