6-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE+
- 6 x 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports.
- 4 x PoE+ ports transfer data and power on individual cables.
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs.
- Up to 250m data and power transmitting range under Extend Mode.
- Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1-2 to guarantee the quality of sensitive application.
- Supports PoE Power up to 30 W for each PoE port.
- Supports PoE Power up to 67 W for all PoE ports.
- Plug and play with no configuration required.
Dedicated 4-Port PoE+ Switch (67 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE standard supports up to 15.4 W on each PoE port. The total 41 W PoE power budget for the 4 PoE ports opens up a wide range of applications, such as surveillance for offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and more.
Ideal for IP Surveillance Up to 250 m Transmissions
With extend mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250 m perfect for IP Camera deployment in large areas.
Priority Video Quality Guaranteed
Quality of sensitive applications like video monitoring in critical business areas is guaranteed by offering higher priority options for ports 1-2 when one-touch Priority Mode is on.
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption exceeds 67 W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power. This ensures the high priority port's power supply and protects the device from power overload. It also automatically detects and provides the required power for your PoE devices while protecting your PoE and non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Durable Metal Casing
The interior components of TL-SF1006P are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a long product life. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TL-SF1006P delivers switching performance you can depend on.