5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE+
- 5 x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports
- With four PoE+ ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
- 802.1p/DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- Supports PoE Power up to 30 W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 40 W for all PoE ports*
- Plug and play, no configuration and installation required
Professional 5-Port Gigabit Switch with 4 PoE+ Ports
Plug and Play, with PoE power supply which meets the needs of diverse devices.
Dedicated 4-Port PoE+ Switch (40 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 40 W PoE power budget* for the 4 PoE ports opens up a wide range of applications, such as surveillance for offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and more.
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption exceeds 40 W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power. This ensures the high priority port's power supply and protects the device from power overload. It also automatically detects and provides the required power for your PoE devices while protecting your PoE and non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Durable Metal Casing
The interior components of TL-SG1005LP are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a long product life. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TL-SG1005LP delivers switching performance you can depend on.