18-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch with 16 PoE+
- 16x gigabit PoE+ RJ45 ports, 2x gigabit non-PoE RJ45 ports, and 2x combo gigabit SFP slots
- High PoE power budget with up to 30 W for each PoE port and 250 W for all PoE ports*
- Working with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
- Plug and play, with no configuration and installation needed
- 802.1p/DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- Durable metal casing and professional heat dissipation design ensure a wide operating temperature range (0–50C)
Dedicated 16-Port PoE+ Switch (250 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 250 W PoE power budget* for the 16x gigabit PoE+ ports makes it suitable for a wide range of applications, from surveillance to networking in offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and etc.
QoS for a Lag-Free Experience
Ensures smooth traffic for latency sensitive applications, such as voice and video, by designating the priority of traffic based on Quality of Service (QoS).
Intelligent Power Management to Prevent Power Overload
When your total power consumption exceeds 250 W, Intelligent Power Management automatically cuts lower priority ports’ power to ensure high-priority ports’ power supply. This protects the device from power overload operation. It also automatically detects the required PoE power for your device and protects your non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Wide Operating Temperature with Good Heat Dissipation
Durable metal casing and professional heat dissipation design ensure the wide operating temperature (0–50C) with reliability.
Multiple Application Scenarios
The TL-SG1218MP is fully compatible with PoE devices, such as IP cameras, access points, and IP phones. It also works with non-PoE wired devices to provide gigabit connections, such as PCs, printers, and IPTV.
*PoE budget calculations are based on laboratory testing. Actual PoE power budget is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of client limitations and environmental factors.