Arctic Freezer 13 Heatsink & Fan for Enthusiasts, Intel & AMD Sockets, Fluid Dynamic Bearing, 6 Year Warranty
Intel / AMD CPU Cooler for Enthusiasts
Superior Cooling Perfomance
A 92 mm PWM fan in combination with double-sided 6 mm copper heatpipes and a 45-fin heatsink enable the Freezer 13 to deliver high performance and improve heat transfer from the CPU. It excels in cooling efficiency in a Hexus comparison review with the stock cooler as well as competitors.
Freezer 13 is one of the quietest coolers in the market, according to a test by Hexus.
Thanks to the PWM control, the fan speed adjusts according to the CPU temperature and thus the noise level remains at an absolute minimum which qualifies it as a silent cooler. Click here to see how the PWM control settings can be changed according to your performance and noise preference.
Freezer 13 features wide compatibility with AMD and Intel sockets. Its simple mounting system is designed to fit all current CPU platforms.
It is compatible with AMD Sockets FM2, FM1, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, 939 and 754; Intel Sockets 1366, 1150, 1151, 1156, 1155 and 775.
The unique push-pin mounting system offers a hassle-free installation in minutes and excellent stability. Its fibre reinforced retention module is strong enough to make PCs with this cooler transportation proof. The pre-applied ARCTIC MX-4 high performance thermal compound shortens installation time further.
- Type: Heatsink and Fan
- AMD/Intel: Combo
- Compatibility: “Intel:
1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 775,
AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+), FM1″
- TDP: Up to 140 Watts
- Installation: Screws
- #Hide#LED Lighting: No
- Colour: Black & White
- Material: Platic & Aluminium
- Weight: 700 g
- Fan Dimensions: 92 mm
- Dimensions: 123 x 130 x 96 mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: “600 – 2,000 RPM (Controlled by PWM)”
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Noise level: “0.5 Sone @ 2,000 RPM”
- Power: 0.18 A / 12 V
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.8000 kg
- Warranty: 6 Years
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide#1366 Socket: Supports Socket 1366
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4
- #Hide# AM3(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM3(+)
- #Hide# AM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM2(+)
- #Hide# FM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket FM2(+)
- #Hide#FM1 Socket: Supports Socket FM1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.