Corsair iCUE H115i RGB PRO XT 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler, 2 x 14cm PWM Fans, 16 RGB LEDs
iCUE H115i RGB PRO XT Liquid CPU Cooler
The CORSAIR iCUE H115i RGB PRO XT is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler built for both low noise operation and extreme CPU cooling, with a 280mm radiator, two CORSAIR ML140 PWM fans, and 16 RGB LEDs.
High Performance Cold Plate and Pump
Equipped with a thermally optimized cold plate and pump designed to provide high clock speeds and maximum cooling performance under high CPU loads.
Magnetic Levitation Fans
CORSAIR ML Series fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance.
Dynamic Multi-Zone RGB Pump Head
16 Individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build.
Zero RPM Mode
Zero RPM cooling profiles in CORSAIR iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
Your Setup at your Command
iCUE software gives you the power to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface.
- Type: Liquid CPU Cooler
- AMD/Intel: Combo
- Compatibility: “Intel: 115x, 2011, 2066
AMD: AM3, AM2, AM4, TR4″
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- Installation: “Modular, tool-free mounting bracket”
- #Hide#LED Lighting: Yes
- Colour: Black & Grey
- LED Lighting: RGB LED CPU Block
16 RGB LEDs
- Material: Cold Plate: Copper
- Fan Dimensions: 2 x 14cm
- Dimensions: Radiator: 322 x 137 x 27 mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: 2200 RPM
- Fan Bearing: Magnetic
- Air Flow: 97 CFM
- Noise level: 36 dBA
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: CORSAIR iCUE H115i RGB PRO XT
Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
Two ML RGB Series PWM 120mm fans
Fan and radiator mounting screws
USB cable for Corsair iCUE Integration
Thermal compound (pre-applied)
Quick Start Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.2500 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide#2066 Socket: Supports Socket 2066
- #Hide#2011(-3) Socket: Supports Socket 2011(-3)
- #Hide#sTR4 Socket: Supports Socket sTR4
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4
- #Hide# AM3(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM3(+)
- #Hide# AM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM2(+)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.